Thursday, January 13, 2011

Welcome to the World...

... ... of blogging!

After reading other people's blogs and wanting to start my own for way to long, I have finally taken the plunge. Since I'm on vacation for a little while longer, I figure now is my best chance. It may also have something to do with my checking the availability of a blog name and it accidentally being created. But that can be our little secret. Guess that's what happens when you work past midnight (story of my life!).

"Welcome to the world" is the title of a Sister Hazel song from the album Lift. You can listen to it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seCd4krjagQ

As a Dietitian, I'm into all things related to food.
Making, sharing, teaching about, photographing, and of course eating it. Some things I'm excited to start sharing through this blog are delicious recipes, nutritional information and photographs. 
So as the song says "enjoy the view."

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to my world - good luck trying to do work now! --- I'm very excited to read all your nutritional notes :)

    ReplyDelete